Vineyard Safari & Wine Tastingfrom
Explore unique vineyards in South African wine country on a perfect day out amongst the vines. Encounter the best vineyard estate on the Hermanus Walker Bay wine route. Conveniently located en route to Hermanus on the scenic drive from Cape Town.
Tel: 087 357 0637
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Enjoy this guided vineyard tour as you get a sneak peak at the farming activities and growing cycles that go into making our award-winning wines.
Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting Details:
- Blossom to bottle private vineyard safari
- Taste five of our estate grown wines in the vineyards
- Solo vineyard tour | R300 per person
- Family vineyard tour (2 adults and 2 kids) | R650
- Kids vineyard tour| R 75 per person includes juice
- Available Wednesday – Sunday | 11:00 – 16:00
Benguela Cove offers guests of all ages a fun variety of things to do. This luxurious estate also boasts the longest stretch of ocean-facing vineyards (2.6km), grown at the lowest altitude, about 3m above sea level. Experience the journey of our delicious grapes as you follow their path from our vineyards to your glass.