Marine Dynamics Shark Toursfrom
Internationally Award-Winning Marine Dynamics Shark Tours enjoys sightings of
great whites, copper sharks (bronze whalers) and even the occasional stingray at our vessel.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Here is a brief breakdown of what to expect once you arrive for your shark dive.
- Your exciting shark adventure starts at the Great White House, where you’ll eat breakfast, meet your marine biologist and guides, and receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect on the trip.
- You will get fitted with a life jacket & weatherproof jacket.
- After a 200m stroll down to the harbour you will board Slashfin where you will climb onto this custom- designed vessel diving fitted with a shark diving cage.
- Your skipper will head for Dyer Island, a 20-minute ride, choosing an ideal place to stop for the dive.
- The boat stays anchored in this diving spot for roughly two hours, depending on shark activity.
- The cage is secured to the side of the boat at all times where it stays a few feet (meters) below the surface of the water. This means it’s easy for you to get out of the water at any point when you want to.
- For the cage dive, you are fitted with the appropriate dry wetsuits, masks & towels pre-pack for every guest on every trip.
- Drinks and snacks are available on the boat.
- Weather permitting, we take a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley.
- Back on land you can enjoy the chef’s freshly baked bread and soup (in winter) while the marine biologist debriefs.
- A video link of the trip is available at an extra cost.
RATES: Compulsory R30 conservation fee payable by every person
SOUTH AFRICAN SPECIAL
Valid until 31 August 2022
Adults 12yrs & up: R1500 pp
Children 5-11 yrs.: R850 pp
Children u 5yrs: FREE
FROM 1 September 2022
Adults: R1750 pp
Children (5-11): R850 pp
Children u/5yrs: FREE
Adults: R2550 pp
Children u/ 12 yrs : R1450 pp
Children u/5 yrs: FREE
Time-related itineraries are dependent on tides, weather conditions and the number of tours scheduled for a particular day.